The following words and expressions have the following meanings unless inconsistent with the context:
|Compliance Officer||James contactable at compliance[at]tickld[dot]com|
Tickld c/o Lewis Golden & Co
40 Queen Anne Street
| Cookies || a small amount of data sent from the server which is then stored on your computer's internal storage device (HDD, SSD); |
| DPA || Data Protection Act 1998 as amended from time to time; |
| 'data processors', 'personal data', 'process', 'processing' or 'sensitive personal data' || as defined by the DPA; |
| Site || www.tickld.com |
|'we', 'us' or 'our'||Tickld|
| 'you', 'your' || and individual, company or firm accessing our Site |
Tickld may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1 December 2011.
4. What We Collect
We may process the following personal data:
- login information you provide to us upon registration with the Site, including your username, email address and password;
- personal information you provide to us following registration with the Site, including your date of birth and location;
- order information you provide to us when you purchase a product from the web store, including your legal name, postal address and details of your order;
- when you contact us via email, post or telephone we may collect personal data from you;
- personal information may also be obtained automatically by your internet browser settings;
- demographic information such as IP address, preferences and interests will be collected by Google Analytics software Facebook Analytics software installed on the Site
- personal data collected where you complete our surveys and/or respond to our offers; and
5. What We Do With The Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- we can deal with any general queries you raise from time to time by post, by email or by telephone;
- we can ship you products that you have purchased from our web store;
- we may use the information to improve our products and services;
- we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided;
- for security purposes to protect your personal data held and/or processed by us;
- for training our employees in respect of providing our products and/or services to you; and
- for our general marketing purposes unless you have notified us to the contrary.
6. Who Else Gets To See Your Personal Data
- Our data processors
- Such marketing companies used by us from time to time
We are committed to ensuring that your personal data is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the personal data we collect. All of our employees and sub-contractors with access to your personal data and/or who are associated with the processing of that data are contractually obliged to respect the confidentiality of your personal data.
Our cookies can be categorised into the following types:
Our cookies help us:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Make our website work as you would expect
- Save you having to login every time you visit the site
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Offer you free services/content (thanks to advertising)
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Personalise our site to you to help you get what you need faster
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
- Determining if you are logged in or not
- Allowing you to add comments to our site
- Tailoring content to your needs
- There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our Site.
|Google Analytics||_utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz||These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site, which we use to help improve it. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.|
|CloudFlare||__cfduid||In order to protect our website from security threats such as hackers and to boost its performance, we route our DNS through CloudFlare. This cookie is set by the CloudFlare service.|
|Login||remember_me||Detect whether the user has opted to remain logged in on their computer|
|Passcode||pass||An encrypted alphanumeric string to verify the user's identity|
|User ID||userID||Save the user's unique identification number|
|Safe Mode||safe||Detect whether the user has opted to switch off 'Safe Mode'|
Social Website Cookies
So you can easily share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site. The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Cookies are widely used in online advertising. Neither us, advertisers or our advertising partners can gain personally identifiable information from these cookies. We only work with advertising partners who work to accepted privacy standards such as http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/iab-good-practice-principles.
You can learn more about online advertising at http://www.youronlinechoices.com. You can opt-out of almost all advertising cookies at http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices although we would prefer that you didn't as ultimately adverts help keep much of the internet free. It is also worth noting that opting out of advertising cookies will not mean you won't see adverts, just simply that they won't be tailored to you any longer.
We have a number of partners who promote our service on a success-only basis (i.e. instead of paying for advertising, we pay them commissions on sales). Cookies are required to allow us to reward these partners and these cookies are usually provided by specialist companies (known as affiliate networks). Neither us, the networks, or the partner advertising or recommending our services are able to identify you personally. We ask you to support us by allowing these cookies which ultimately help us to offer you the service we do at the price we do. Our affiliate cookies are provided by:
- Solve Media
- Tribal Fusion
- Affiliate Cookies
- Commission Junction
- Amazon Affiliates
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196955 (Internet Explorer)
Except for essential cookies, cookies from Google Analtyics and cookies from CloudFlare, all cookies will expire after 30 days. You may choose to clear these cookies prior to their automated expiration date.
9. Links to Other Websites
10. Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at hello[at]tickld[dot]com. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so;
- You have the right to request from us information as to what personal data which we are processing about you under the DPA 1998. A small fee of £10.00 will be payable. Such requests will only be answered by registered post to ensure the privacy of the recipient. If you would like a copy of the relevant information please write by post or email to the Compliance Officer with the subject line 'Data Protection Act 1998 Application', which should be accompanied by the £10.00 fee. We will provide you with the relevant information within 40 days of receipt of the fee; and
- You have other rights under the DPA in relation to our processing of your personal data.
11. Contact Information
If you have any queries about our processing or use of your personal data you should write, in the first instance to our Compliance Officer. If you want to learn more about your rights regarding your personal data, you should contact the Information Commissioner's office information line on: (0044) 01625 545745 or visit their website at www.ico.gov.uk.