The following words and expressions have the following meanings unless inconsistent with the context:
|Compliance Officer||Kyle contactable at [email protected]
2382258 Ontario Inc.
60 St. Clair Avenue East
|Cookies||a small amount of data sent from the server which is then stored on your computer's internal storage device (HDD, SSD);|
|DPA||Data Protection Act 1998 as amended from time to time;|
|Cookies||a small amount of data sent from the server which is then stored on your computer's internal storage device (HDD, SSD);|
|'data processors','personal data','process','processing' or 'sensitive personal data'||For UK residents, as defined by the DPA;
For Canadian residents, 'personal data' means information about an identifiable individual;
|PIPEDA||Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act, SC 2000, c. 5 (Canada), as amended from time to time;|
|'we', 'us' or 'our'||2382258 Ontario Inc. operating as Tickld, a company duly incorporated under the laws of Ontario;|
|'you', 'your''||an individual, company or firm accessing our Site.|
2382258 Ontario, Inc. has received TRUSTe's Privacy Seal signifying that this privacy statement and our practices have been reviewed for compliance with the TRUSTe program viewable on the validation page available by clicking the TRUSTe seal. The TRUSTe program does not cover information that may be collected through downloadable software. The TRUSTe program covers only information that is collected through this Web site.
If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact TRUSTe here.
4- What We Collect
We may collect the following personal data:
- login information you provide to us upon registration with the Site, including your username, email address and password;
- personal data you provide to us following registration with the Site, including your date of birth and location;
- order information you provide to us when you purchase a product from the web store, including your legal name, postal address, details of your order and credit or debit card information;
- when you contact us via email, post or telephone we may collect personal data from you;
- personal data may also be obtained automatically by your internet browser settings;
- demographic information such as IP address, preferences and interests will be collected by Google Analytics software and Facebook Analytics software installed on the Site
5- What We Do With The Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- we can deal with any general queries you raise from time to time by post, by email or by telephone;
- we can process, bill you for and ship you products that you have purchased from our web store;
- we may use the information to improve our products and services;
- we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided;
- for security purposes to protect your personal data held and/or processed by us;
- for training our employees in respect of providing our products and/or services to you; and
- for our general marketing purposes unless you have notified us to the contrary.
- to process User Moderation Applications; and
6- Who Else Gets To See Your Personal Data
- Our data processors. We may share personal data with third parties engaged to assist us in providing services to you or to carry out one or more of the purposes described above. These service providers are prohibited from using your personal data for any purpose other than to provide this assistance and are required to protect personal data collected by them on behalf of Tickld or disclosed to them by Tickld and to comply with the general privacy principles described in this policy.
- Such marketing companies used by us from time to time
- We reserve the right to disclose personal data to a third party if a law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena or court order legally requires or authorizes us to do so and when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- We reserve the right to disclose and/or transfer personal data to a third party in the event of a proposed or actual purchase, sale (including a liquidation, realization, foreclosure or repossession), lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, transfer, conveyance or financing of all or any portion of 2382258 Ontario Inc. or of any of the business or assets or shares of 2382258 Ontario Inc. or a division thereof in order for you to continue to receive the same products and services from the third party. In any of these events, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
7- Security, Retention and Storage
We are committed to ensuring that your personal data is secure. In order to prevent loss, theft and unauthorized access, copying, use, modification or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and help secure the personal data we collect. All of our employees and sub-contractors with access to your personal data and/or who are associated with the processing of that data are contractually obliged to respect the confidentiality of your personal data. Our safeguards include firewalls, encryption technology, penetration testing, password protected computers and detailed contracts with our employees and contractors.
We retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose(s) for which it was collected and to comply with applicable laws, and your consent to such purposes(s) remains valid after termination of our relationship with you.
For the purposes set out in this policy, we or one of our affiliates or an unaffiliated service provider may process and store your personal data outside of the jurisdiction in which you reside, and under the laws of those other foreign jurisdictions, in certain circumstances courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies or security authorities in those other foreign jurisdictions may be entitled to access your personal data. For more information about our policies and practices related to the use of foreign service providers, please contact our Compliance Officer as described above.
Our cookies can be categorized into the following types:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Make our website work as you would expect
- Save you having to login every time you visit the site
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Offer you free services/content (thanks to advertising)
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- At your option, allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Personalize our site to you to help you get what you need faster
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Share personally identifiable data to third parties (except as otherwise set out in this policy).
- Determining if you are logged in or not
- Allowing you to add comments to our site
- Tailoring content to your needs
- There is no way to prevent analytical or performance cookies being set other than to not use our Site. If you have disabled cookies in your browser, you will be denied access to the portions of the website that legitimately require cookies for functionality.
|Google Analytics||_utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz||These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site, which we use to help improve it. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.|
|CloudFlare||__cfduid||In order to protect our website from security threats such as hackers and to boost its performance, we route our DNS through CloudFlare. This cookie is set by the CloudFlare service.|
|Login||remember_me||Detect whether the user has opted to remain logged in on their computer|
|Passcode||pass||An encrypted alphanumeric string to verify the user's identity|
|User ID||userID||Save the user's unique identification number|
|Safe Mode||safe||Detect whether the user has opted to switch off 'Safe Mode'|
Social Website Cookies/Media Widgets
So you can easily share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site. These Features may collect your IP address, which page you are visiting on our site, and may set a cookie to enable the Feature to function properly. Social Media Features and Widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our Site. The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Cookies are widely used in online advertising. Neither us, advertisers or our advertising partners can gain personally identifiable information from these cookies. We only work with advertising partners who work to accepted privacy standards such as http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/ if you’re in the United Kingdom or http://youradchoices.ca, which a website managed by the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada (DAAC) if you’re in Canada..
You can learn more about online advertising at http://www.youronlinechoices.com. You can opt-out of almost all advertising cookies at http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices although we would prefer that you didn't as ultimately adverts help keep much of the internet free. It is also worth noting that opting out of advertising cookies will not mean you won't see adverts, just simply that they won't be tailored to you any longer.
- Rubicon Project
- Tribal Fusion
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196955 (Internet Explorer)
Except for essential cookies, cookies from Google Analtyics and cookies from CloudFlare, all cookies will expire after 30 days. You may choose to clear these cookies prior to their automated expiration date.
Our third party partners employ clear gifs (a.k.a. Web Beacons/Web Bugs), images, and scripts that help them better manage content on our site. We do not tie the information gathered to our Customers’ or Users’ personal information.
9- Links to Other Websites
You can log in to our site using sign-in services such as Facebook Connect. This service will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign up form. Services such that of Facebook Connect give you the option to post information about your activities on this Web site to your profile page to share with others within your network.
10- Controlling Your Personal Data
You may choose to restrict the collection, use or disclosure of your personal data in the following ways:
- When you submit posts or leave comments on the site, you should be aware that any information you provide may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. You can remove any of your previously submitted information, by contacting choosing the delete option or by contacting us at [email protected] In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal data, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at [email protected] We will not sell, distribute, rent or lease your personal data to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so;
- If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter(s), we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, you may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or by emailing us at [email protected]
- You have the right to request from us information as to what personal data which we are processing about you under the DPA 1998, PIPEDA and other applicable privacy laws. Unless prohibited by law, a small fee of $10.00 CAD will be payable. Such requests will only be answered by registered post to ensure the privacy of the recipient. If you would like a copy of the relevant information please write by post or email to the Compliance Officer with the subject line â€˜Personal Dataâ€™, which should be accompanied by the $10.00 fee (if applicable). We will provide you with the relevant information within 30 days of receipt of the fee or otherwise as required by law; and
- For UK residents, you have other rights under the DPA in relation to our processing of your personal data.
11- Contact Information
If you have any queries about our processing or use of your personal data, or wish to modify or correct or delete your personal data, you should write, in the first instance to our Compliance Officer. If you want to learn more about your rights regarding your personal data, you should contact (for UK residents) the Information Commissioner's office information line at: (0044) 01625 545745 or visit their website at www.ico.gov.uk or (for Canadian residents) the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada at 1-800-282-1376 or visit their website at http://www.priv.gc.ca/index_e.asp.